About me :)

My name is Jeannie June. I'm a music teacher and autism teacher for 8 years. I'm half Indonesian and half chinese. I also play music as an entertainer around Indonesia. My music instrument are keyboard and Chinese harp ( Gu Zheng) .
Sydney is my childhood dream and I never ever been thinking can live here. But that's how my journey begin. 
I met my boyfriend and he is my husband now. He is Australian and that's why I'm here. 
I love music and travel a lot. From my childhood i have talent to know what is the ingredient in all the food that I taste. I've got few allergy with food that's why my dream is, I want to make allergy free cafe that every people with lots of allergy can still eat nice food. 
Every time I go travelling, I always want to find the best unique and creative cafe and restaurant to taste their amazing food. 
In sydney I got traineeship to work in childcare as a teacher and do private music. 
My favorite food is korean food and western food. I really appreciate how people care and have heart to cook nice food. 
For me, food can make me happy and laugh.. 
I love photography too and all of my friend keep suggest me to make blog. I'm so busy that I don't have time to manage it but I will try. That's  why now I decided to make.. 
Get yourself ready to travel with me 🤗

Comments

Popular Posts